To facilitate our company’s growth, we are currently looking for:
Junior System Administrator (m/f)
As a Junior System Administrator in the field of Client Support, you ensure operational IT operations across our entire IT infrastructure.
Your new duties and responsibilities:
- Support of user with IT-problems (First-Level-Support)
- Configuration and installation of client systems
- Support in the conceptualisation of client hardware and workstations
- Cooperation in IT projects
- Creation of documentation
Required qualifications and experience:
- University degree in informatics / IT-Specialist or similar education
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- First experiences in the handling of Windows servers and virtualized infrastructures
- Secure handling of the usual office software (MS-Office, Adobe, etc.)
- Fluency in German is mandatory ; Good knowledge of English
- High degree of diligence and accuracy, organizational aptitude and respect of confidentiality
- Analytical and conceptual intellectual power, flexibility and strong communication and networking skills
- Capacity and affinity to work in an international, multicultural and teamwork-orientated environment
- Proactive and responsible acting
Interesting and varied tasks in a dynamic company with short communication and decision-making channels.
If you meet the requirements of the above mentioned profile and would like to take on this challenge, we look forward to receiving your application at the address below:
Avega S.à r.l.
2 rue Edward Steichen, L-2540 Luxembourg
or via Email on: Bewerbung@avega.lu