Wir suchen zum bald möglichsten Termin eine(-n) engagierte(-n)
Tax Compliance Senior/Manager (full- or part-time)
The Avega group is a full-service provider based in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. The range and depth of our experience enables us to provide companies with services from incorporation through to the end of their life cycle. Our clients include well-known international private equity and real estate investment firms as well as established multinational groups in the manufacturing, media, telecommunications and other service sectors.
- Review and preparation of corporate tax returns.
- Maintenance of tax records and follow-up on all relevant filing deadlines.
- Preparation of Luxembourg ad-hoc tax advice.
- Point of contact for the accounting team for any kind of tax related questions.
- Proactive follow-up on new tax developments affecting our client base.
- Degree in economics or finance ideally with a tax specialization.
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience in Luxembourg taxation.
- Fluent in English and German. You should be able to read the French commentaries to the tax law.
- High integrity and strong commitment to client service.
- We rely on team spirit and you should be able to integrate.
- You should be able to work autonomously.
- An excellent work-life-balance.
- On-going training.
- A cooperative and stable work environment.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
Please send your application as pdf to: